Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fantasy Skating Team: Skate America

So I entered the USFS Fantasy Skating Challenge and entered my picks for the first scored event, Skate America. The USFS score card is super buggy, so I had to resubmit my picks about five or six times, and I'm still not sure if they were submitted correctly. But I'm going to keep track of it here anyway, so you can see my picks.

The Hilton HHonors (that is not a typo) Skate America starts October 24 in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.

Here are my picks—there is no one competing in this event who in my estimation is amazing. I think Gracie Gold has a good shot at the ladies title, Dennis Ten has the men's, and potentially the Chinese pair, who looked promising in Sochi. Beyond that, I really don't know the ice dancers too well, as everyone was buried beneath the glory that was Meryl & Charlie and Tessa and Scott. I just did a little research on their past performances and kinda guessed. We'll see how it turns out.

Skate America Event
Ladies A
Gracie Gold (USA)
Ladies B
Mae Berenice Meite (FRA)
Ladies C
So Yun Park (KOR)
Men's A
Dennis Ten (KAZ)
Men's B
Nam Nguyen (CAN)
Men's C
Jorik Hendrickx (BEL)
Pairs A
Cheng Peng/Hao Zhang (CHN)
Pairs B
Vanessa Grenier/Maxime Deschamps (FRA)
Pairs C
Annabelle Prolss/Ruben Blommaert (GER)
Ice Dancing A
Madison Chock/Evan Bates (USA)
Ice Dancing B
Charlene Guignard/Marco Fabbri (ITA)
Ice Dancing C
Elisabeth Paradis/Francois Xavier Ouellette (CAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment