Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fun with Photoshop, and Schnapir & DeeDee Leng

Recently separated pairs skaters Simon Schnapir (ex Marissa Castelli) and DeeDee Leng (ex Timothy LeDuc) announced they're giving it a go on the ice. I don't know much about DeeDee, who finished 7th at Nationals this past year, but I really like Simon--I think he's a very strong pairs skater. So I'm optimistic they'll be a pair to watch next season.

And in the Age of Photoshoppery, anyone can be a pair! Icenetwork had a little fun with this and posted a digitally manipulated image of this new pair, though they've never competed together before.


Ahh the magic of digital photo editing! Which reminds me of a hilarious BuzzFeed that went up during the Sochi Olympics that I'm STILL laughing at, three months later: Olympic Pairs Skaters Minus Men Are Totally Magical. Behold:

Brilliant. Who even needs a partner???

No comments:

Post a Comment