Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wednesday Recap

Since I'm supposed to be honest here, I really dragged a-- on the ice last night. I'm still catching up from a serious sleep deficit I accrued over the weekend and my arms and legs felt like lead out there. Ironically, I did three run-throughs of the program that were halfway decent. I finally decided on an ending too, which I'd been winging since I started it a few months ago.

The hubs and kid came with me again, and once again they took a little video, which fortunately for me caught some of the better moments. Here's my double loop:




And here's another double flip:



I still have to find an outfit for the show on May 31. Probably not going to find anything new, so this week's #FashionFriday may end up as a tour of the storage closet at my parents' house.

No comments:

Post a Comment