Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Justin Timberlake's 'Alpha Dog' Loves Figure Skating

I'm a big fan of the "listicles" on Cracked.com, and a friend forwarded me one today that I couldn't resist sharing here.

Have you ever wondered what cryptic fake movie tattoos actually say?

Well, apparently, Alpha Dog (Justin Timberlake) has a thing for figure skating.


The translation of the Chinese lettering on his left bicep is literally "ice skating." Who knew?

From Cracked:

Yes, the one activity it is impossible to look badass doing, unless it's in the context of a hockey game. If you're ever running from a murderous street gang, by far the best way to escape is to strap on some skates and cross a frozen pond; they won't pursue for fear someone is watching them (try it!).

I disagree with this statement, of course. I'm pretty sure this scene from Blades of Glory proves that it is indeed badass to give chase on skates.


No comments:

Post a Comment