Thursday, April 24, 2014

Writing on Ice

Part of the reason I started this journal was the recent spate of writing I did about figure skating around the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. Between the baby, work and skating practice, I hadn't had the time before now to aggregate the body of work.

So here ya go, everything I wrote about Sochi earlier this year in one neat little post. I'll spare you the hundreds of Tweets, which I was THRILLED to learn that people enjoyed. If you kept up with 'em, thank you so much for your support!

A Guide to Scoring Figure Skating at the Olympics - Mental Floss

Impossible Figure Skating Moves from the Movies - Mental Floss

9 Scandals that Rocked the Figure Skating World - Mental Floss

The Truth About Figure Skating Movies - Fandango

And a selection from my blogging for Guideposts.org during the 2010 Games in Vancouver:

Real Winners - Guideposts

A Pair of Champions - Guideposts

And if I get my way, there will be more clips to share in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment