Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wednesday Training Recap

The last two weeks' worth of practices were very encouraging, as my stamina and consistency finally seem to be kicking into gear. The program is coming together, and I feel significantly less like I got hit by a truck at the end of it.

Last night's practice was great, given I was nursing a lingering head cold. Skating is actually pretty therapeutic for a a mild upper respiratory condition like a cold. The gulpfuls of air and the centripetal force of jumps and spins really sucks the snot out of you, quite literally. (Warning, don't skate too near me when I'm sick!) Thus, I was able to have a productive practice, despite the cold.

With the program choreographed, I'm working on nailing some of the more difficult elements we put into it, like this 2toe-2toe combo.


A video posted by Jessica Marshall (@jess_on_ice) on

No comments:

Post a Comment