Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Commercial that Makes You Feel the Feels

Came across this insurance commercial that features a skater as she progresses through her career from beginner to mother. As much as I hate to admit a commercial made me feel feels, it did. I'm not about to go buy insurance from them though, for the record.



I love that there's even a shot of the skater pregnant on ice. Most people do not understand how great of a form of exercise skating can be for a preggo. Most doctors will tell you to avoid doing anything that could cause you to fall during pregnancy, and figure skating is implied. But any conscientious pregnant skater would never skate recklessly. In my experience, if you listen to your body, you'll be fine. We know what we're doing out there, trust us.

No comments:

Post a Comment