Sunday, January 4, 2015

It Just Got Real...

I officially entered the competitive circuit. Filled out my forms, submitted my entry fees, took a deep breath...and commenced freaking out.

Now I have to figure out how to get to Pittsburgh for Easterns. I've never had to fly to a competition before, and I think this will be my maiden voyage. The thought of over 6 hours in the car makes me a little jittery.

I won't know the competition schedule until at least the end of February (sectionals are March 12-14). That would be fine...if I didn't live hundreds of miles away. I wish they could at least tell us what events are planned for which days. Some of us (most if not all of us!) have jobs that we have to take time out of to compete...advanced notice is a lifesaver. I am hoping because I am doing the Championship level, that they'll save us for Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment